Friday, July 7, 2017

June Wrap Up


I feel like I am actually starting to get back into blogging again! Not to say I'm that good at actually reading books, but I'm finding ways to work on this blog in different ways. It's a good feeling. This month has been the most I have posted all year! So it's something to celebrate!

BOOKS I READ




WHAT ELSE I CONSUMED


My boyfriend and I blew through the most recent season of Agents Of Shield. It was such an insane season. My boyfriend thinks that Mac would be a better Ghost Rider than Robbie. I just love that Mac is a huge nerd that was telling everyone from the beginning not to mess with building robots. Dude was so right. I know a lot of people don't care that much for the show, but I like that the cast is diverse and I enjoy that they basically deal with the fallout of whatever The Avengers do. If only they would let Agent Carter be back on. I loved that show a little more!


My boyfriend got me the remastered version of Skyrim for Xbox One, and I started playing it but than I remembered that I never finished playing Oblivion. Luckily it's now backwards compatible so I could save my old 360 game to the cloud and transfer it to my new console. So I've been playing that, it's giving my boyfriend some mad nostalgia. He played this game so much when 360 was still new. I think the game is going to take me forever because I haven't even done like the main story quests at all! I do love it a lot, and I can see that The Elder Scrolls Online game looks more similar to Oblivion than Skyrim. I like that there are mage and fighters guilds in each town you visit. It's fun!



I've also really got back into Bookstagram this month. I'm not that great at it, but I do it enjoy finding new accounts and doing monthly challenges. Sometimes I skip days, but I've been trying to do it as much as possible. It's a fun positive thing I like to do with my time.

How as your month? What books did you read this month? Got any new obsessions?

Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow